FACILITY AND PROCESS EVALUATION
- Review and analysis of existing facilities to develop recommendations for improved efficiency and sanitation.
- Periodic audit of operating systems to assure efficiency and continued compliance with design objectives.
- Economic evaluations for new process and CIP piping construction, expansion or upgrade projects.
CONCEPTUAL DESIGN FOR NEW OR EXISTING FACILITIES
- Process and CIP feasibility studies.
- Analysis of process and CIP requirements.
- Preliminary budget estimates.
- Building and equipment layout.
- Process/CIP flow schematics.
- Process and control system description.
- Process cost estimate.
PROCESS AND CIP ENGINEERING AND DESIGN
- Process and CIP equipment specifications.
- Process and CIP piping system design and installation drawings.
- Determination of utility requirements.
- Operation and system documentation.
- Assistance in defining validation protocols.
- Competitive bidding for ALL equipment.
CONTROL SYSTEM DESIGN
- Control system component specifications.
- Control system bid documents.
- Control panel design including sheet metal construction and sub-panel layout.
- Electrical design including panel wiring, external, and field wiring drawings.
- Computer and network layout and wiring drawings.
- Input/Output (I/O) layout drawings and address allocations.
- Functional Specifications to describe Process/CIP operations in detail.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) software and documentation for Process/CIP operations.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) screens for operator control of Process/CIP operations.
- Reporting, alarming, and trending of Process/CIP parameters.
- In-office debug of control system operation via simulation.
- Preparation of Operating Manuals.
- Plant floor information distribution.
- Custom and industry Web based Supervisory systems.
- Custom and industry standard PLC logging and tracking.
- Custom driver and ActiveX control development.
PROJECT COORDINATION AND INSTALLATION OBSERVATION
- Coordination with architects and other consultants to assure the functionality of the Process/CIP design.
- Review of working drawings and all field modifications of working drawings to assure compliance with design criteria.
- Inspection of the installation to assure compliance with the design and to assist with the resolution of any problems encountered during the installation.
- Review of installation progress with client and contractors.
TRAINING AND EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- On-the-job training of operators and maintenance personnel.
- In-house instruction programs with simulation equipment.
- System start-up and debug by process and control system personnel.
- Continuing field service support.
- Support of validation.
- Development and maintenance of project schedule.
- Start-up checklist of all system components (valves, meters, pumps, level sensors, etc.) to monitor progress.
- Preparation of start-up reports (weekly or as required).
- Development and maintenance of punch list distributed to contractors, clients, and RWS personnel.
- Process and CIP system diagnostic and trouble-shooting services.
- Subsequent renovation or expansion.
- Software modifications on-site or via MODEM from our offices.